Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dont be scared

Life is a crazy journey. Every single human being has a purpose within their life. God has written their life script of beauty, joy, and excitement. As I observe where the Lord is directing my life, I get scared. I begin to feel scared about all the things within this world that can harm me. When I look at my passions, I realize that JUSTICE is one of them. I have a strong passion to stop the horrible injustice of human trafficking. To get right into the heart of the industry to stop it dead in its tracks.

With such a dark business as human trafficking, I realize that becoming involved in stopping it can bring many fears. Yet, as I think about each and every child that is exploited, I cannot sit back..I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.

Lately God has called me to give up my fears to follow him completely. Fear is a strong current that can cause one to not have faith to follow God.No fear on this earth is too big for God.

God is calling each and everyone of us to step outside of our comfort and safety levels. God is leading us to a life full of wonderful treasures, yet we will never experience him to his fullest unless we give up our lives for the cause of his son.

Do not be afraid to follow God's leading. Stand up and fight against INJUSTICE!

Isaiah 41:10- "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

1 comment:

  1. Here is another site that I subscribe to:

    http://humantrafficking.change.org/

    ReplyDelete